Pengikut

Isnin, 1 November 2010

ADA APA DGN N.OV.E.M.B.E.R ????

Today is 1st  day in NOVEMBER..i like NOVEMBER very2 much...in this month,i will celebrate my brthday on 11 NOVEMBER...nice date right ??? and that make me become 21 years old.oh no !!!..im get older now.hehehehe,its a long journey to make me like this (ahahahahahaha)...thanx to my mum and my dad bcoz without them i cant be like this..one day anakmu ini akan balas all of jasa2 mu...i LOVE both of you..i hope you two akan sentiasa sihat walafiat n can attend to my convo nanti..i want both of you to be proud with me..n i want to prove to my beloved uncle aku jgk bleh bjaya dlm bdang yg aku ambik skrg nie..bak kata pepatah dimana ada kemahuan disitu ada jalannya...it is right??my wishes for my brthday is to be best student and graduate wif first class in my studied..i hope so..=)

Tiada ulasan :

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.